Saturday, May 18, 2013

Life as a Form 6 student

Assalamualaikum,

It's already May! And I have already left my job as a retail assistant at Times, Pavilion. I told them that I'm going to take stpm and thats the reason I have to leave. Actually, I'm not really planning to pursue my study in form 6, I just didn't have any better ideas to quit haha. But then... I dont know why but I kept asking my dad about his stpm and I remember that my dad once told me that he was one of the best student during his form 6. And after google-ing and did some surveys on the internet, I think its not too bad so I decided to accept my form 6 :)

A lot of my mum's friends asked me why I didn't get the matriculation's offer. Honestly I have no ideas how am I supposed to answer that questions! I really didn't put high expectation because ever since last year, I bought the pin at bsn just for fun, wasting my RM6 and filled up the online form. But I never wanted to go to matriculation hahaha. You know, I don't want to study chemistry, addmath, and physics again. My heart is only for biology.

But form 6 really isn't my first choice. I'm really hoping that I'll get to pursue at Ipg which is Institut Perguruan. But a big dissapointment for me, I didn't get it. I've said to my parents and friends that if I didn't get interview for Ipg, I will stay at form 6. I'm not going to wait for my upu also. So.... I have to stick with my school uniform hahaha.

Its been a few weeks I've been through at Smk Gombak Setia which is a lot more different from Smk Seri Gombak. I dont like the new badge (which I have to wear every weekdays), the school's song is a little bit weird, the students, and their ko-op.. I have to say that Semerbak's the best. How I miss abe's burger stall. But I'll try my very best to fit in with this new environment!

Being in a new school, lot of my friends said that they're sure I have a lot of new friends. No.. I still don't have new friends. Seriously, it's hard to make one and I don't know how others did it. It may seems like a simple thing (you just need to smile and say hi to each other) but I can't even smile you know. It's really awkward for me! There were some of my classmates that approached me. I'm feeling really sorry for them like seriously. Whenever someones started to talk to me, all I did is, saying 'hi' (in an awkward way), smiling and laughing and thats it *nyit nyit* I HAVE to learn how to be more friendly and learn to talk with new friends unless I'm going to be forever alone~~

I just hope that after the upu's result is out, there's gonna be more students from my class to accept their offer hahaha it's not that I didn't like them, it's just that I feel my class is to crowded and so packed!