Monday, April 15, 2013

I write when I am bored.

Assalamualaikum.

Its been ages since I didnt post anything in here! You know how awkward I am right now? Sitting in front of my laptop and suddenly "eh, whats up with my blog?". And then open it, read it and then "ahh I should log in to my account and write something!" 

But yeah. I forgot about my email and the password hahaha. I've tried two of my emails (both failed) and the third one succeed! 

Actually I think I have to start blogging again as I just finished my high school, got my spm result, doing some part-time work (already resign and currently waiting for a call - I just interviewed by Times Bookstore at Pavilion) so I got a lot of things to write about!

As you can see, my blog is so empty! Its really plain and boring and theres no pictures and like how boring am I!? I have to put something on it like seriously.