Monday, March 12, 2012

Unexpected Situation

Yesterday I went to a wedding ceremony before my mum force me to. You know, I'm not the type of person that love to go to a wedding, especially when I don't know who's the bride. But yesterday, I was so hungry and I'm craving for nasi minyak. So I'm gonna say that this is the first nasi minyak for this year, hooray!

The unexpected situation was, when I was about to step out from my car, I saw someone that I was really really hoping to meet (the most!). And yes, he is my ex-boyfriend. We haven't met for about two years since he transferred to mrsm somewhere around kelantan. We also rarely contact each other, like once in a blue moon.

And when I got the chances to say hi to him, I didn't do that. Even my eyes, they didn't look at him. I also didn't cross any smile on my face. Man, my family and I sat at a table just in front of his table and the worst was we were facing each other. I supposed to smile or at least raising my eyebrows. I really can be considered a coward.